This stock photo collection is embarking on a magical exploration of the city of water and light: Venice. The floating city of Venice is renowned for its Gothic art and architecture. During the Renaissance, people preferred softer, more neutral colours. Plaster was mixed with marble dust and applied in very thin, multiple layers to create a smooth, polished surface. Sometimes it was left unpolished, to give the building a rough, stone-like look. This stock photo collection is an ode to the aesthetic delights of this city. Create the illusion of depth and texture on digital devices through original details of Venice: marble surface, imperfect stone walls, neutral colors. Adorn it with modern fonts to create a harmonious mix of old and new design.
• 15 Stock photos (long edge 3500px, 300dpi, JPG)
• With this purchase you will receive a digital download that'll come to you right after checkout.
• You may use these for personal, commercial, or editorial purposes on your website, blog, or social media accounts.
• You may upload images directly to social media platforms, and you may use the images in digital products including workbooks, ebooks, and other pdfs or downloads.
• You may not re-sell the images as standalone files or as part of templates, themes, graphics, or prints intended for sale to multiple people, but you may use the images for individual client projects.
• You may not use these images as your own portfolio as a photographer.
"We are so grateful for your templates - unlike anything else on the market and SO easy to navigate. Thank you for making us look so good."
ESTERA EVENTS | LUXURY WEDDING PLANNERS
"My new website has so far garnered me 10 new inquiries since launching it about two weeks ago. Everyone is saying how much they love my site."
DEBBIE ELISA | WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
"I'm OBSESSED with this template, you've made my website dreams come true. THANK YOU!"
JENNA MARIE | WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
"They understand the soul of your brand and create magic with the core of your own story."
JULIA GOETZ | BESPOKE WEBSITE DESIGN
"I almost CRIED when I first saw my NEW WEBSITE."
SELENE ADORES | BRANDING + BESPOKE WEBSITE DESIGN
"I am speechless. Their work evokes a blend of savoir vivre and beautiful simplicity."
SUESSE POESIE | content creation
"Guys I am blown away!
You are the best!"
ALICE R WILKES | BESPOKE WEBSITE DESIGN